Claims Adjuster Multi-line
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Chicago (Western suburbs) based MGU with much to offer in regards to great work environment, competitive compensation and great benefits, is seeking to hire a Multi-Line Claims Adjuster (auto, property, general liability, bodily injury).
Seeking: 1 year minimum experience and someone who liked to work with fun people!
- Investigate, negotiate, and settle first party automobile collision, comprehensive, and property claims within authority levels
- Evaluate claim exposures up to $75,000 and post accurate reserves accordingly
- Seek subrogation on first party claims, as required
- Communicate timely via email, phone, and fax with clients, agents, and vendors
- Manage a caseload of 175 +/- claims with a 100% monthly closing ratio
- Maintain current weekly diary
- Meet weekly and monthly team stats
- Handle all vendor-related matters, including legal items and costs
- Present claims at file reviews via telephone, as required