Director National Marketing - Senior Living
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Our client, an "A" carrier with a "stable outlook", from A.M. Best Company, has assigned us to search for a Director of Senior Living Distribution, responsible for leading and providing the daily management of activities related to executing the sales and service plans for their SENIOR LIVING PROGRAM nationally.
- Supporting the development of the SL annual corporate business plan.
- Develop, communicate and monitor production and service goals resulting in profitable growth and business retention.
- Working together with independent agents and brokers to drive profitable growth through effective producer management, new business development in the senior living market segment.
- Coordinate home office training activities for all producers and recommend product, workflow, and processing/automation enhancements needed to attain sales and service goals within the market segment.
- Provide competitor and regulatory information to market teams and management to ensure continued profitability, competitiveness, and product innovation.
- 10 years of experience in the property and casualty industry with emphasis in marketing and/or underwriting.
- Four year college degree, CPCU preferred.
- Strong written/verbal presentation and listening skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, goal oriented, and competitive by nature.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, maintaining effective working relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Demonstrated skills in relationship building, decision making, negotiations, organization, problem solving.
- Strong business acumen.
This is a very high profile opportunity in this financially stable, growth driven organization, national in scope and offering incredible potential for both career and income growth.