Underwriter - Senior OEE
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Our client is seeking a Senior OEE Underwriter who will report to the department head.
Candidate will focus on managing assigned book of business and sourcing and underwriting new business from retail broker network, ensuring adherence to underwriting guidelines & focus on delivering underwriting profit.
Business travel (broker/client visits) as the need arises.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Understanding of Energy industry and market trends
- years minimum of OEE underwriting experience
- Very high level of attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Able to produce quality work under tight deadlines
- Contribute to project work and special assignments
- Knowledge of how Lloyd’s of London operates
- In-depth knowledge of OEE coverages, and ability to apply coverage knowledge to “what-if” scenarios
- Proven team working abilities
- Knowledge-sharing mentality
- Appropriate industry recognized professional designation