Workers Compensation Claims Supervisor
- Career Level
Are you ready to move away from the everyday process of handling a Workers Compensation Claims caseload? Do you have strong multi-jurisdiction knowledge with the ability to manage the claims process?
Our client needs your expertise! Excellent opportunity to join the Workers Compensation division, overseeing the handling of all aspects of the Workers Compensation process and claims assigned to the Insurance Carrier/TPA.
- Oversight of claim reporting, medical management, reserving, communication, documentation, litigation, negotiations, settlement, etc.
- Evaluate reserves, settlements, and all other financials aspects of the Workers Compensation claims within specified authority level, ability to make adjustments as needed.
- Conduct regular quality audits of work, record, counsel implement changes, etc.
- Four or more years of experience handling Workers Compensation Claims.
- Two or more years of experience as a Supervisor or Team Lead
- Multi-jurisdiction knowledge, NY experience is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
Company offers a hybrid work situation, currently reporting into an office 2 days per week. Awesome Company perks - I can't wait to share those with you!
For confidential consideration send resume to Jen@Learsearch.com
Apply for Workers Compensation Claims Supervisor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly