Commercial Lines Marketing Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Our client is looking for a Construction Master! If handling Construction accounts is your JAM - this is the job for you!
- Follows up with insurance carrier underwriters to answer questions and solicit quotes for new commercial business.
- Must be able to manage a high level of insurance related information in a variety of formats and be able to identify appropriate carriers for unusual risks in a timely manner.
- Negotiates premiums, coverages, terms and conditions for prospective clients.
- Meets with insurance carrier underwriters and marketing personnel to develop business relationships in order to determine carrier's interest in various classes of business.
- Serves as a insurance marketing resource for Producers and Account Executives.
- Develops Proposals
- Must regularly work with customers, vendors, and co-workers.
- Assists in executing marketing strategies and objectives.
- Maintains commercial insurance marketing database including customer/prospect files.
Send resume to Jen@Learsearch.com
Apply for Commercial Lines Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly