Commercial Insurance Marketing Manager (Transportation)
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Relo to the Sunshine State! The Commercial Insurance Marketing Manager reports into the Northeast Florida office therefore candidates could reside in Southeast Georgia, North Florida and relocation is available. In this role the Transportation Marketing Manager works closely with the Transportation Underwriting Manager to evaluate existing insurance products for the public transit, long haul & short haul trucking industry. You will have the ability to be a creative voice in new products and take them to market through the Commercial Insurance Wholesaler and Retailer distribution plant.
This Property and Casualty Insurance Carrier is ready to hire! They offer some of the best benefits in the insurance industry which includes 401K with profit sharing, an employee stock purchase plan, an excellent health and wellness program and an exceptional compensation package.
What is needed to succeed in this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years working in a Property & Casualty Transportation/Trucking Marketing Unit
- Someone who is creative, appreciates a challenge, has a positive attitude, is dependable and possesses strong organizational skills
- A successful track record building relationships with Commercial Wholesalers and/or Retailers in the Transportation and Trucking insurance arena
- The ability to bring new ideas to the table, collaborate, consult, negotiate and present those ideas to upper management and the commercial insurance marketplace
If you are all of the above we'd like to hear from you!
Apply for Commercial Insurance Marketing Manager (Transportation)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly