- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
This underwriting position is designed for an individual with E&S (excess & surplus lines experience) writing medium to high hazard general liability insurance/professional liability.
- Write and retain a profitable book of business through solid risk analysis, pricing and servicing. Adheres to corporate underwriting and pricing guidelines.
- Collaborates closely with E&S Management team. Keep peers and Management informed of all issues and activity
- Actively plan and participate in industry events as required such as but not limited association conventions
- Provides professional, timely and courteous communication and service to external clients and cross departmental staff
- Provides the pertinent information and guidance to support staff required to process coverage requests in accordance with service guidelines
- CPCU or CIC designation preferred, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience with and expert technical knowledge of commercial casualty, insurance coverage and risk selection, methods and pricing.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze data and make an informed, calculated risk decision
Send resume to Jen@learsearch.com
Apply for E&S Underwriter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly