Personal Lines Account Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Our client, a leading company in the insurance industry, is seeking a Personal Lines Account Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive and growth-oriented environment.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handle client requests, including coverage amendments, vehicle changes, and more, received via phone, mail, or electronically.
- Follow up on servicing requests to ensure proper completion and document activities in the management system.
- Explain coverages to policyholders and answer their questions.
- Maintain contact information for active policyholders.
- Assist clients with payment processing.
- Monitor policy renewals and handle underwriting issues.
- Assist clients with claims reporting and follow-up.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by agency management.
- Review client accounts for additional lines of business needs.
- Actively seek referrals from existing clients.
- Pre-qualify and analyze the needs of prospects.
- Rate coverage, present offers, and prepare necessary documents for new business proposals.
- Maintain communication and documents in the agency management system.
- Prioritize and manage workflows efficiently and accurately.
- Stay informed about industry information, carrier updates, and technology advancements.
- Maintain effective communication skills.
- Ensure compliance with insurance licensing requirements.
- Pursue expertise in the agency management system.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Total Compensation Range: $50,000-$65,000.
- Bonus opportunities on new business.
- Paid time off for holidays, vacations, and sick time.
- 401(k) matching.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance (100% of employee's medical coverage premiums are covered).
- Short-term disability and group life insurance options.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Active P&C license.
- Ongoing compliance with continuing education (CE) requirements to maintain the license.
- 4+ years of personal lines Account Management experience.
- Proficiency in PC applications, including MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent multitasking, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the Applied Epic system is a plus.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication abilities.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Apply for Personal Lines Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly