Commercial Lines Account Manager
- Career Level
Consider joining an agency with a strong foundation. We've been in business for over 100 years We offer competitive compensation along with excellent benefits and hybrid opportunities.
This position will be responsible for providing timely and professional day-to-day client service working closely with the insurance agency producer and carrier underwriters.
Must have Current P&C License
Base Salary, Benefits, and Commission Opportunities Based on Experience and if Full or Part-time.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Defined Benefit plan
- Growth opportunities
- Professional development
- Base Salary plus Commission opportunities
- Continuing Education Support
- Weekly catered lunches
- Weekly massage
- On-site parking
- Full-time or Part-time
- Hybrid opportunities
- Market new business and account renewals obtaining competitive coverage/cost ratios for the clients.
- Submission of renewal business to various markets and maintaining a productive relationship with multiple insurance company underwriters and staff. Working with team members to execute all renewals in a timely manner. Generation of accurate renewal submission proposals.
- Manage day to day account transactions including additions/deletions of vehicles, property acquisitions, exposure changes, contract reviews, coverage analysis and program recommendations with client interaction.
- Give clear answers to clients on any coverage or billing questions including information on rate fluctuations or policy changes. Consult with clients to help process quotes and issue renewals or any updates needed to current policies.
- Effectively manage preparation and production of all elements of presentations for client meetings and properly representing the company. Address client questions and identifying next steps as appropriate.
- 3-5 years of insurance industry experience related to servicing commercial accounts
- Property and Casualty license
- AMS360 software experience
- Knowledge of computer software packages, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
Apply for Commercial Lines Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly