- Career Level
- Entry Level
100-year-old insurance agency located in La Canada Flintridge is looking for an Agency/Accounting Assistant to assist the agency controller with accounting and light clerical functions.
This is a full-time, on-site role located in La Canada Flintridge, CA for an Accounting Assistant. The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for handling various accounting and clerical tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable and receivable transactions for an insurance office.
- Insurance Agency Experience is a Plus.
- 1-2 years of experience in accounts payable and receivable OR data entry.
- CRM / AMS 360 Experience is a Plus.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level of accuracy in data entry
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Weekends Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Growth Opportunities
- Professional Development
- Licensing Assistance
- Continuing Education Support
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Parking
Apply for Insurance Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly