Adjuster-Work Comp Lost Time with Municipality exp.--Remote IN Florida
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
PERM--Lost Time Litigated Work Comp Adjuster for Florida Municipality
WORK FROM HOME ANYWHERE IN FL ** IF Resides in Stuart, FL office area, this Position will be Hybrid.
Three to five years of Florida Lost Time Work Comp claims-related experience with a consistent high level of performance and achievement-Required
- A four-year college degree or equivalent work experience-Preferred
- Active Adjuster license (FL 5-24 or 5-20)-Required
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish-Helpful
- Presumption (Heart & Lung) claims experience- Preferred, but will train
- Municipality/ Public entity / School District claims experience-Highly Preferred
- Salary based on experience, with full company benefits
Work remotely from anywhere IN Florida, unless you reside near Stuart, FL office, in which case the position is Hybrid.
Send your updated resume with availability to: Patti@InsuranceStaffing.com
Apply for Adjuster-Work Comp Lost Time with Municipality exp.--Remote IN Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly