Surety Underwriting Assistant --PERM In Office / Eligible for Hybrid
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Our Client is seeking a full time Permanent Surety Underwriting Assistant
Required: 2 years of relevant surety experience with the following:
* Solid surety coverages, rating rules, underwriting and loss control principles, guidelines and concepts knowledge, with great understanding of surety forms, insurance and surety terminology.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and organizational skills.
* Basic skills in Microsoft Office products.
Responsibilities will include: providing support/assistance to the surety underwriting team in pursuit of procuring/retaining profitable business.
- Provide Administrative support for contract and commercial Surety new business and renewals.
- Reviewing of correspondence, records and reports / send to underwriter for evaluation.
- Send contract bond status reports and manage contract bond closeouts
- Standard renewals, rush requests and issue bonds and riders within assigned authority level.
- Rating calculations performed based on company manuals.
A very stable financially strong recognized and awarded Company to work for, with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages and professional development programs to help keep employees at the top of their game.
Send your up to date Resume with Salary requirements Today!
Apply for Surety Underwriting Assistant --PERM In Office / Eligible for Hybrid
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly