SR Property Adjuster
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are hiring due to recent promotions in our agency. Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join a team that has a great corporate culture and values their employees? Apply today!!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES- at Senior Level
Claims handling concepts, practices and techniques, to include but not limited to coverage issues, and product line knowledge: Commercial and Residential 3rd Party Property Claims
- Investigate, evaluate and determine settlement value or denial of liability for severe to major level claims.
- Manage the litigation process through the retention of counsel.
- Capability to adjust Moderate to Large Residential and Commercial Property losses.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with general liability tort law, civil procedure and contract law
- If located in Florida – FL license required upon hire. If located in another state, adjuster license must be obtained within 180 days. NY, CA, FL Adjuster's License ideal in advance of hire.
- Proficiency in investigation and resolution of minor to medium level BI and PD general liability damage claims
Apply for SR Property Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly