Adjuster- Lost Time Work Comp Adjuster
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Lost Time Litigated Workers’ Compensation Adjuster for municipality in Miami, FL handling Complex / High Exposure, and Presumption (Heart & Lung) claims
- Three to five years of Florida Lost Time Work Comp claims-related experience with a consistent high level of performance and achievement-Required
- A four year college degree or equivalent work experience-Preferred.
- Active Adjuster license (FL 5-24 or 5-20)-Required
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish helpful
- Presumption (Heart & Lung) claims experience-Highly Preferred
- Municipality/ Public entity claims experience-Highly Preferred
- Take recorded statements; handle investigation, work with attorney
- Salary based on experience, to $75K with full company benefits
Send us your resume! We will get you in front of the Hiring Manager for an Interview.
Work remotely from anywhere IN Florida.
Apply for Adjuster- Lost Time Work Comp Adjuster
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly