P&C Commercial Lines Claims Adjuster - TPA - REMOTE
Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Wahve, we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. As we say – retire from the office but not from work. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff and our clients. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have an assignment available to help our Third-Party Administrator (TPA) client in Property & Casualty (P&C) Claims Adjuster position. This Northeastern boutique TPA handles claims for their affiliated MGA program. Typical case load consists of 120 smaller, simple claims. All claims will be handled from first report to completion including setting reserves, and handling litigation with potential to attend virtual mediations. Responsibilities include:
- Handle General Liability, Liquor Liability (DRAM), Premises Liability, Assault and Battery, and Hired Non-Owned Auto claims. Knowledge of ALL these lines is required.
- Litigation and Subrogation experience required.
- Plan and conduct investigations.
- Assess policy coverage for submitted claims.
- Coordinate the litigation activities.
- Act as senior technical professional on team.
- Participate in quality review process.
- Adjusters license for New York, Texas, Florida, or California is preferred.
TO BECOME A WORK-AT-HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 most current years of P&C commercial lines claims adjusting experience with a TPA Significant experience with Hospitality claims specifically Bars, Restaurants, Pubs & Taverns, Night Clubs and Live Music Venues
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE VINTAGE EXPERT
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Eliminate the office stress and the commute.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!