Discover a world of endless possibilities at Gallagher Benefit Services, where you'll have the power to shape the future of workplaces across industries. As a member of our team, you become the driving force behind positive change, helping clients build environments where employees thrive. Embrace the opportunity to impact lives, unlock potential, and create a legacy of remarkable transformation.
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that you're close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply. Introduction
At Gallagher our primary focus is to meet the needs of our clients and maximize the services we provide them. Our customized services equip advisors with the cutting-edge technology and specialized skills they need to achieve unparalleled client satisfaction. Built by advisors for advisors, our offerings are designed to give you complete control over your investment strategies and growth initiatives of your business whilst enjoying all of the benefits of a leading service provider. We are looking to expand our offerings and provide our clients with a Financial Wellness Program that is part of their employee benefits package, along with the opportunity to receive personalized financial advice and advisory services from one of our wealth management professionals.
Gallagher (www.ajg.com) is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. Well-established (96 years), financial stable ($8B, Fortune 500, NYSE) and anchored in ethics, we help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 40,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.Overseeing $100B in retirement and financial assets, Gallagher's Financial & Retirement Services unites some of the most respected names in consulting across North America. Our experts cover Executive Life and Benefits, Investment and Fiduciary Consulting, Retirement Plan Consulting and Financial Well Being. How you'll make an impact
The Financial Advisor position is accountable for building and maintaining wealth management relationships with existing benefit and retirement plan participants. The ideal candidate is motivated by focusing their time and expertise by prospecting external and internal partners by deepening relationships and providing solutions and services to employees of clients. To date, Gallagher has approximately 2,000 retirement plans as agent of record translating into approximately 950,000 individuals or would-be prospects that can/will be your source of business along with your own ability to bring in new business, when possible.The Financial Wellness Program is designed to provide you with an intensive, rotational training regimen where you will sit with field experts in a multitude of areas of the wealth management space including sales, operations, compliance, and marketing, so you can fully grasp the business cycle and build internal relationships with those supporting your career growth. Our goal is to have you prepared and starting to open client relationships within 90 days of starting the program. We will provide operational and compliance support, and a state-of-the-art technology suite for you to maximize the client experience.
This is a hybrid role (office and remote).
- Cultivate and manage client relationships, and provide advisory services and solutions to meet the individual clients' needs and investment objectives
- Prospecting for new business opportunities
- Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure needs are being met, and they are being provided an exceptional client experience
- Participate in ongoing training with the organizations' field experts to gain industry knowledge and expertise
- Hold review meetings with existing clients at least annually to ensure current portfolio is in line with their investment profile and objectives as it relates to time horizon, goals, and risk tolerance
- Prepare custodial (Fidelity and Charles Schwab) paperwork for new accounts and ongoing account servicing with training and assistance from Gallagher's operations team.
- Keep and maintain a compliance mentality and behavior
- Present Financial Wellness Seminars to firm participants as part of their benefits package. Training and support will be provided by experienced industry leaders to prepare you to present various subject matters.
- Build and maintain rapport with internal partners to maximize support of your clients and career growth
Required: Bachelor's degree is a plus, but not required, at least 3 years of finance or banking experience, previous sales experience is a plus.
Licensing is required: Series 7 and Series 66 Additional information
Behaviors: Act independently with minimal direction. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.