Buck, a Gallagher company, opens doors to a world of boundless opportunity and innovation. As part of our integrated team, you'll immerse yourself in the exciting journey of serving HR departments and trustees across diverse industries. Together, we'll build pathways to a brighter future for clients worldwide, harnessing the power of collective brilliance and shaping careers that ignite passions.
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that you're close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply. Introduction
The focus of our business unit, the Multinational Benefits & Human Resources Consulting Team, is to provide our clients with a global solutions for their global workforce. We keep our clients informed of evolving challenges and issues in their respective industries and countries of operation. Our team provides the following services:
- Global benefits and total rewards consulting advice
- Global mobility consulting and services
- GVISOR – Research & Information services from country manuals to compliance news and alerts around the world
How you'll make an impact
How you'll make an impact
Primarily focused on supporting client projects, of low to moderate complexity, concentrated around multinational employee benefits related matters covering, but not limited to; international health & welfare plans, retirement plans, statutory and customary local country specific benefits including leave, perquisites, global medical coverage, expatriate issues/coverage, cross border pensions, multinational pooling, benefit renewal, employment law, and other HR-related issues.Conducts research and prepares recommendations for consulting team and assists in delivering determined service plan through in-depth research, analysis, reporting & presentation. Systematically draws information from a variety of sources, analyzes and identifies implications of data, draws appropriate conclusions, generates viable alternatives, and evaluates consequences of each solutions.
Essential responsibilities further include:
- Performing analytical work, data collection, market practice comparisons and drafting presentations; Developing recommendations to implement new local benefit plans
- Design benefits packages, and modify existing programs for needed changes to ensure compliance with legal and tax requirements; Responses to a wide variety of specific International HR-related questions for internal team members or external clients through Internet research, international resources, and contacts
- Creation of technical reports, RFPs, proposals, renewal reports and benefits audits (Compliance and Competitive Gap Analyses)
- Multinational Pooling RFP's and Studies; and review and/or creation of international assignment policies and employee handbooks.
- Interfaces with other team members to recommend solutions/provide technical reports on various client issues.
- Offers input and ideas for improving the effectiveness of products and procedures.
Required: Bachelor's degree and 3 years experience required in an analytical role and/or international benefits. Proficient in Microsoft Suite of Office Products. Knowledge of database systems and their functionalities. Excellent communication skills written and oral. Skillful research abilities.
Preferred: Bachelor's degree preferably in business, accounting, finance, or human resources. Microsoft Excel expertise. Knowledgeable in using various analytical approaches to problem solving. Specialized knowledge in a global region (Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA); Asia/Pacific; Latin America) strongly preferred. Exposure to Finance, Tax, and Legal. Fluency in foreign languages desirable. Client account management experience. Work history in some sector of the insurance industry.
Behaviors: Work successfully in a team-based environment. Good interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively communicate with team members and others outside of the immediate team. Ability to manage/balance multiple priorities. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Highly adaptive. Detail-oriented.
#LI-PF1 Additional information
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.