ISG is looking for a confident outgoing, professional, and organized individual with the ability to multitask to join our growing team. Customer Service Representative will work remotely with company provided equipment and field all incoming phone calls and direct them to appropriate person/department, answer policyholder questions regarding due date extensions, types of documents needed to complete an audit, indexing documents, and providing additional clerical support where needed.
- Answers incoming phone calls and provides support or directs call to the appropriate staff member.
- Completing outbound calls to customers requesting documents.
- Returns voicemail messages and provides support or directs call to the appropriate staff member.
- Answers basic questions from policyholders and agents regarding the audit and verification process.
- Provides reasonable due date extensions for policyholders and agents.
- Reads and analyzes incoming email, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and then distributes to the appropriate individual.
- Indexes provided documentation to the appropriate internal electronic file.
- Assists in obtaining updated contact information for policyholders or agents when needed.
- Provides clerical support to other departments.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: Minimum of 1-year commercial underwriting/premium audit experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office / Microsoft Outlook required
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment free from outside distraction / interruption
- Spanish speaking a bonus, but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Service orientation
- Time management
- Monitoring Judgment and decision making
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
About Insurance Services Group of the Southeast:
ISG is a dynamic, rapidly growing organization whose success is driven by experienced, dedicated, hardworking people. ISG landed on the 2017, 2018, and 2019 Inc. 5000 list as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the country as a result of the long-term commitment to the vision and values on which the company was founded in 2007.