Step into the world of Gallagher Bassett, where risk management becomes a canvas of possibilities. Join our growing team of dedicated professionals who guide those in need to the best possible outcomes for their health and wellbeing. As a steward of trust, you'll be part of a resilient team, armed with cutting-edge technology and a relentless pursuit of a better way. Together, we will redefine the boundaries of excellence and elevate the industry to unprecedented heights. GUIDE. GUARD. GO BEYOND.
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that you're close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply. Introduction
Candidates must live in the state of New Mexico, have solid understanding of Work Comp Indemnity Claims for the state of New Mexico, as well as an appropriate license to adjust work comp claims.
YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Join a team of skilled professionals who are up for a challenge and take outstanding performance to heart!
- Accelerate your career development with a diverse range of experiences across jurisdictions, industries and risks! How you'll make an impact
You will do significant work in partnership with our Workers Compensation clients. Take responsibility to make better decisions, earlier in the life of every claim. Identify and deliver the right resources, at the right time and in the right place. Think critically, solve problems, plan and prioritize activities. Serve clients, effectively communicate and embrace new challenges to drive success.
HOW WILL YOU AFFECT THE BUSINESS?
- Supervise a Workers Compensation claims team delivering high quality and efficient service.
- Drive adjuster hiring and training to nurture a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Manage workloads, define team goals, and motivate performance.
- Use Gallagher's technology to enhance your team's efficiency and quality.
- Communicate with clients, carriers and brokers in a professional, positive and proactive manner.
- Effectively manage multiple competing priorities, identify coaching opportunities and position team members for successful development. About you
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 10 years related claims experience
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which claims are being handled
- Knowledge of all team member related functions
- Bachelor's Degree
#LI-Remote Additional information
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.