Indulge your passion for problem-solving and embrace the thrill of addressing risk head-on at Gallagher's global brokerage team. Join a family of diverse minds, united by a relentless pursuit of excellence. As part of our team, you'll be the architect of protection, safeguarding businesses and empowering their ambitions. Together, we'll build a legacy of trust and triumph in the dynamic world of risk management.
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that you're close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply. How you'll make an impact
Works under the general direction of senior staff in obtaining the most appropriate carrier coverage based upon client needs.
- Generally has a supporting role in larger, more complex placements and may have a leading role in smaller, less complex placements.
- Works closely with Producers and other client-facing teams to understand a prospect's needs.
- Submits coverage specifications and obtains quotes from potential carriers.
- Works within specific limits and authority on assignments that are routine and of low to moderate complexity.
- Bachelor's degree and 1 year related experience required.
- Insurance licensing required.
- Professional designation preferred, such as CPCU, CIC or ARM.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.