Indulge your passion for problem-solving and embrace the thrill of addressing risk head-on at Gallagher's global brokerage team. Join a family of diverse minds, united by a relentless pursuit of excellence. As part of our team, you'll be the architect of protection, safeguarding businesses and empowering their ambitions. Together, we'll build a legacy of trust and triumph in the dynamic world of risk management.
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that you're close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply. How you'll make an impact
We are seeking a Client Service Manager to join our growing team who can deliver exceptional customer service! Are you interested in helping a range of clients through issues that vary from relatively simple to moderately complex?
We are looking for people who are passionate about building relationships in the Private Client sector, will collaborate with the sales team to achieve goals, constantly seek improvement and will demonstrate the value Gallagher can provide.
How will you affect the business?
- Take a leadership role in the renewal process to ensure the best possible solutions are delivered to clients in high quality and timely manner.
- Secure existing business and drive the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
- Nurture relationships with your buyer in the client organization as well as with the day-to-day client representatives.
- Guide your team members in addressing a client's risk management needs through consultative conversations.
- Mentor Client Service team members through continuous learning, transparent feedback, and strong talent development.
- Conduct periodic audits to ensure compliance standards and service levels are met.
- Maintain accurate client and policy data and documents within Gallagher systems.
- Use Gallagher's technology to improve your productivity and quality.
Skills for Success:
- Develop professional relationships with your internal and external partners
- Utilize your resilient and adaptable mentality in the face of shifting priorities
- Eagerness to collaborate with all Gallagher teams and employees!
Required: Bachelor's degree with 0+ years client service and/or claims management experience -OR- High School degree/GED with 3+ years client service and/or claims management experience. Producer's License. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Preferred: Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client relationships. Solid financial acumen.
Behaviors: Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion. Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing priorities. Works in a self-directed manner.
#LI-KK2 Additional information
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.