Discover a world of endless possibilities at Gallagher Benefit Services, where you'll have the power to shape the future of workplaces across industries. As a member of our team, you become the driving force behind positive change, helping clients build environments where employees thrive. Embrace the opportunity to impact lives, unlock potential, and create a legacy of remarkable transformation.
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that you're close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply. How you'll make an impact
Position Summary: The Branch Client Service Manager II is accountable for delivering high quality and efficient service to both internal and external clients through the day-to-day account management of an assigned group of accounts within a Branch that consistently meets or exceeds CSO revenue benchmark expectations.
- This role reports directly into either the Branch Client Service Director or the Branch Client Service Supervisor.
- The Branch Client Service Manager II directly contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention, client satisfaction, enhancing AJG's value to our clients and prospects, achieving operating/margin targets and fostering a culture of performance and continuous improvement.
- Successfully and profitably manages an assigned group of accounts.
- Builds and solidifies relationships with existing clients by providing exceptional ongoing care.
- In partnership with the Production team, takes a leadership role in the renewal process, ensuring that the best possible solution is delivered to the client in a high-quality & timely manner.
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and lines of coverage.
- Cultivates relationships with the buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers.
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years client service and/or claims management experience
- High School degree/GED with 8+ years client service and/or claims management experience.
- Producer's License.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Previous insurance knowledge and experience managing client relationships.
- Solid financial acumen.
- Proficient in using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortably engages others in consultative discussion.
- Effectively manages/balances multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Works in a self-directed manner.
#LI-MB1 Additional information
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.