Welcome to Pronto Insurance, a flourishing general agency in South Texas! Since 1997, we've been on an unstoppable journey of growth, and now, with over 200 captive locations in Texas, California, and Florida, our expansion knows no bounds. Join our team and be part of the driving force that makes Pronto Insurance products a reality for all. Together, we'll revolutionize the insurance market and leave an indelible mark on the industry. Dare to dream big and embark on an adventure filled with endless opportunities!
We believe that every candidate brings something special to the table, including you! So, even if you feel that you're close but not an exact match, we encourage you to apply. How you'll make an impact
Are you Fast? Are you Flexible? We are Pronto Insurance and are looking for candidates that will thrive in a fast working environment and flexible work schedule. We provide a 5 week training program that will provide you the skills necessary to be successful as a claims adjuster. You will be provided with all resources needed and mentorship from Pronto leaders in order to succeed in the role. Our vision statement is to aspire to be the number one choice for hispanic customers that are looking for insurance based financial protection and peace of mind. Come join our team!
JOB DESCRIPTION: CLAIMS ADJUSTER-TRAINEE
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Determine coverage
- Determine liability (who's at fault for the damages)
- Interview customers, claimants, and witnesses
- Partner with appraisers/estimators to manage vehicle repairs
- Negotiate with customers and other insurance carriers and resolve claims
- Provide excellent customer service by meeting service level metrics on call answer rates and customer satisfaction scores.
- Issue payments as per discretionary settlement authority limits.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Ability to obtain a Texas Adjuster License
Education & Experience:
- Desire to continuously learn - staying up to date on industry knowledge and taking initiative to assess clients' needs
- Organizational skills - attention to detail, time management, focus on priorities, thoroughness and follow up
- Tech savvy- Proficient in computer window-based programs with excellent navigation skills
- Effective communication - using clear, concise written and verbal communications and decision making abilities
- Drive - self-motivated to find the answers, solve problems, and stand for a highly-ethical approach in all you do
- Interpersonal skills - modeling an optimistic attitude and compassion when handling difficult client conversations
- Experience - High School diploma or equivalent required, prior experience in a customer service role preferred
Monday - Friday from 8:00AM - 5:00PM and extended hours/weekends/holidays depending on business needs. Additional information
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function), training programs, matching gift program, and more.