The typical starting salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors including skills, experience, education, certifications and location. The full salary range for this role reflects the competitive labor market value for all employees in these positions across the national market and provides an opportunity to progress as employees grow and develop within the role. Some roles at Liberty Mutual have a corresponding compensation plan which may include commission and/or bonus earnings at rates that vary based on multiple factors set forth in the compensation plan for the role.Description
Training is a critical component to your success and that success starts with reliable attendance. Attendance and active engagement during training is mandatory
- Manages, investigates and resolves assigned Property Contents claims under limited supervision.
- Compiles and values inventory of damaged/lost contents associated with property claims.
- Provides policyholders with quality customer service.
- May assist Claims Representatives with in-person inspection/policyholder contact where necessary.
- Responsible for claims handling personal property losses to include large loss.
- Works in concert with large loss adjuster for scheduling, inventorying, adjustment and relocation assistance.
- Performs on-site inventory inspection and specific detail capture (75% minimum on-site) to provide to policyholder for pricing.
- Develops expert list/websites for various product categories. Utilizes internet VIA/Insurer's World/vendors for pricing and/or validation. Documents the file accordingly.
- Provides quality customer service. Provides insured with policy information to include coverage, limitations, replacement or ACV options.
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services.
- May assist on files handled by Claims Reps with in-person inspection/policyholder contact when needed.
- Attends product seminars/shows to build personal property expertise.
- May be called upon for catastrophe duty
- Strong written and oral communications skills required.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Knowledge of coverages provided within various homeowner policies.
- Experience in interior design, electronics, appliances, antique-collectibles, clothing and furniture retail preferred.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through a Bachelors degree or equivalent experience and 3-5 years of directly related experience.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to Work" by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates as well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Fair Chance Notices