"You work for NJM? That's a great company!" If you're hired at NJM, you'll hear it over and over again from friends, family, and neighbors. Why? Because NJM is committed to providing its customers with superior service, and great service goes a long way. Why else is NJM called a great company? Because our employees enjoy working here, are appreciated, and are provided with a terrific benefits plan. Employees who are hired at NJM often stay at NJM – many for the duration of their careers.
At New Jersey Manufacturers (NJM), a top-rated insurance company, we are seeking a Telephone Operator/Receptionist in our Parsippany office. This is a hybrid role and does require working in the office and at home.
- Monday to Friday 8:45 AM – 5:00 PM (Hybrid; 4 days in office with up to 1 day working from home)
- Range: $33,800– 39,240 Salary is commensurate with experience and credentials.
- Answer and direct incoming calls promptly and professionally.
- Greet walk-in lobby customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform general receptionist duties.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to ask pertinent questions which will allow calls to be directed to the appropriate party.
- Proficiently utilize training and computer resources to answer questions from internal and external customers.
- As business needs allow, learn, and perform additional administrative tasks which support the Call Center.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- General computer knowledge.
- Prior switchboard and/or receptionist experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High School diploma or GED.
Legal Disclaimer: NJM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is fully representative of the diversity that exists in the communities in which we do business.