Put your Insurance Experience to work – FROM HOME!
At Wahve, we value significant insurance experience and want to revolutionize the way people think about phasing into retirement by offering qualified candidates the opportunity to continue their career working from home. As we say – retire from the office but not from work. Our unique platform provides you with real work/life balance and allows you to customize your own work schedule while continuing to utilize your insurance expertise in a remote, long-term position.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT WAHVE
We created a welcoming place to work with friendly and professional leadership. We are known for the great care we take with our staff and our clients. We are passionate and determined about delivering the best customer service, preserving insurance industry knowledge, and making a difference by the work that we do.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
We have assignments available to help our Insurance Carrier clients in Senior Reinsurance Accountant positions. Responsibilities may include:
- Handle reinsurance accounting responsibilities for both Facultative and Treaty contracts.
- Review, analyze and process assumed premium and loss transactions.
- Review reporting and settlement in conjunction with the terms of the contract.
- Apply cash and manage recoverables.
- Handle all inquiries for assigned accounts.
- Communicate with Claims and Underwriting departments to ensure accurate reporting of data.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with reading & interpreting contracts required. Treaty knowledge is a must but willing to teach Facultative element.
TO BECOME A WORK-AT-HOME VINTAGE EXPERT, WE REQUIRE
- 25 years of full-time work experience
- 10 most current years of Property & Casualty (P&C) carrier accounting operations experience with an emphasis in reinsurance accounting
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A WAHVE VINTAGE EXPERT
- Retire from the office but not from work.
- Eliminate the office stress and the commute.
- Choose the work you would like to do now.
- Customize your schedule – full or part time.
- Continue to earn an income.
- Utilize your years of insurance industry knowledge.
- Be part of our dynamic yet virtual team environment and connect with other experienced insurance professionals like yourself!
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our simple preliminary profile. Be sure to include your preferred contact information as one of our Qualification Specialists will connect with you promptly.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!