Producer Relations Advisor
We are currently seeking a Producer Relations Advisor in our corporate Office in Wilkes-Barre, PA who is interested in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD offers a collaborative company culture with outstanding benefits and competitive compensation. Our organization is hiring and we're looking for talented individuals to join our team and establish a rewarding career with us.
Our success is founded on our strong reputation, and we have received an A+ “Superior” grade by the leading independent insurance rating organization. Backed by our ultimate parent company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., our brand is founded upon trust, service, and innovation. If you're looking for an employer with integrity and flexibility, keep reading to learn about our benefits and job openings.
- Work life balance schedule- No Nights or Weekends!
- Hybrid work schedule: Three days in the office, two days from home
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Closed on all major holidays
- Healthcare benefits begin on your first day of employment
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Every 5 years employees receive a generous monetary award to be used toward a vacation!
- Tuition reimbursement after six months of employment
- Discover opportunities to advance your career
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., one of the world's most admired companies
- Ongoing marketing and procedural training and support for a rapidly growing independent agency base with the objective of meeting predetermined submission and premium goal
- Encouraging production from individual agencies while monitoring the quality of business based upon the company appetite and product line
- Working closely with field personnel to complete a “territorial team” with the objective of meeting territorial production goals.
- Responding to a wide range of agency problems, assisting in agency appointments, and providing ongoing training to new and existing agents, including broad-based webinars to small and large agency audiences
- Qualified candidate should have some combination of higher education and relevant insurance experience
- Excellent communication and computer skills are essential for the role
- Exceptional internal and external customer service skills are a must
- Ideal candidates must be self-motivated and prefer a dynamic working environment
- Occasional travel throughout assigned territory would be required