Territory Sales Manager
About the Role
Join an amazing team as a Territory Sales Manager with a dynamic organization with a 140-year history of providing exceptional customer service to its policyholders! This person will work from their residence. The position includes company car, cell phone and laptop.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will direct property/casualty marketing activities, including selection and development of agency plant to achieve production and profitability objectives. This position serves the western Missouri area.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Screen, select, appoint and train agents.
- Implement company marketing strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Provide assistance to marketing and underwriting personnel.
- Serve as a liaison between company and the agency force, including assistance in contract revocation and rehabilitative procedures.
- Lead the Agency Review process for assigned agencies with emphasis on profitable growth.
- Conduct a thorough and documented onboarding for all newly assigned agencies.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 3 years’ marketing, sales, business development or commercial lines underwriting experience.
- Undergraduate degree desired.
- A thorough knowledge of commercial lines products and coverages.
- Excellent communication and client service skills.
Salary range: $75,000 to $80,000. Bonus incentive is 7% of salary.