Account Executive / Sales & Service
- Capstone Search Group
- Aberdeen, South Dakota (US)
- $50k to $100k
- Jan 06, 2023
- Mar 07, 2023
- Broker / Agent, Customer Service, Sales
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Role
The largest independent insurance agency in North and South Dakota seeks an experienced insurance professional for a role in their Aberdeen agency. The book is comprised of 20% farm, 30% commercial, and 50% personal lines business. The individual they seek could be pure production or a person who has the aptitude and interest for client service and sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish, cultivate, and manage customer relations with client and prospective decision-makers.
- Identify gaps in coverage and advise the client and prospective clients with options, as well as work through complex coverage needs.
- Operate as a subject matter expert with an in-depth knowledge of insurance.
- Manage the renewal process for all assigned and prospective clients including loss trend analysis and preparing and delivering the renewal proposals.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in the insurance industry, focused on sales & service within property/casualty insurance.
- Active Property & Casualty license.
- Self-motivated and driven. Maintain a sense of urgency and ability to work with and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication, including the ability actively listen and problem solve.
- The ability to multi task, prioritize, work independently, and use discretion surrounding sensitive information.
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$50,000 to $100,000. The team is made up of great members who benefit from onsite training, dependable mentoring, company paid licensing, competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package, and bonus incentives.