This position offers an optional hybrid work schedule, with three days working in the office and two days working remotely.
Are you a problem solver who thrives on discovering solutions to complex issues? Are you looking for career stability, work-life balance, and a steady income while maintaining the autonomy to make your own decisions? Join our Boise Idaho, office as a Commercial Auto Field Claims Adjuster. You'll be joining a stable employer who is also an industry leader. You'll have room for growth and the support of the company as you develop in your role.
As a Commercial Auto Field Claims Adjuster, you will work closely with the customers we insure to resolve their physical damage claims. You will use analytical and investigative skills to examine, negotiate, and settle claims while determining liability and coverage. We provide a comprehensive training program for our new hires to help set them up for success.
- Investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle physical damage claims.
- Document claim events and payments.
- Negotiate fair and equitable settlements and authorize payments.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Ambition and a desire to learn.
- Knowledge of the commercial trucking industry is a plus.
- Solid communication, critical thinking, and negotiation skills.
Who we are:
For over 65 years, Great West Casualty Company has provided premier insurance products and services to thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies across America. We have regional offices located around the country, and nearly 1,000 professionals are proud to call us an employer of choice. We are dedicated to the success, happiness, and wellness of our employees. If you are looking for a company where your contributions are valued, your continued learning is financially supported, and customer service is a priority, we want to talk to you. Apply today and join one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies as we help keep the nation's economy moving forward one mile at a time.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Flexible schedules for a stable work-life balance
- Company paid continuing education and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and leaves of absence, including maternity/paternity leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees.
- Support of healthy lifestyles through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Location: Boise, Idaho
Ranked the #1 place to live in the United States by Livability.com, Boise, Idaho, is the state capital and boasts a tight-knit, safe community. From the vibrant arts community and lively downtown to exciting shops, dining, and entertainment, it's no wonder Boise is consistently rated in the top ten places to live.
To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company.
Great West Casualty Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.