HR Project Manager / Talent Solutions
Responsible for leading initiatives, projects and processes that will support talent strategies, business development and achievement of business goals. Responsible for consultation on and execution of talent programs, initiatives and projects for a variety of function(s), globally. Throughout this work, individuals will partner with varying levels of the organization including senior management level business leaders, Talent Advisors, practices areas, etc.
- Lead, consult and execute on talent-related projects, in partnership with Talent Advisors, local talent teams, and senior leaders across the organization. Facilitate discussions and/or communicate key talent related messages to business leaders.
- Engage, influence and partner with stakeholders across Talent & Enterprise Services and the business, lead and/or participate in key talent and strategic business initiatives and projects identified to meet business needs.
- Responsible for or involved in scoping projects, identifying key objectives/outcomes, developing project plans and executing on projects to achieve desired outcomes. Brings together all appropriate parties, establishes appropriate touchpoints with applicable stakeholders and effectively sets clear expectations about roles and responsibilities in order to execute work on time. Keeps stakeholders informed of progress, obstacles and challenges.
- Responsible for consulting, project management, and execution of re-organizations in partnership with Talent Advisors, business leaders, Employee Relations, Employment Legal and Compensation on assigned re-organizations. This may include the execution of change management programs and initiatives.
- Proactively present data driven insights and solutions to support project outcomes.
- May execute on or serve as a lead for cyclical Talent Management processes (e.g. Performance and Talent Review, Recognition Programs, etc). Responsibilities to include leadership, internal resourcing and execution strategy, and stakeholder management across practice areas, talent advisors, local talent teams and business leaders.
- Participates in and leads continuous improvement efforts within and outside the team. Proactively makes recommendations and suggestions for process improvements and standard work to maximize efficiency.
- Bachelor`s degree (preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration) or equivalent experience required, in addition to 5 to 7 years of relevant and progressively more responsible human resources experience, to include talent management and organizational effectiveness
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills; Solid presentation and project management skills
- Solid ability to build rapport and trust with customer groups in order to positively influence decisions and actions
- Solid understanding of business needs and how to leverage HR expertise to meet those needs; demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
- Promotes teamwork through effective collaboration and participation
- Solid analytical, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced ability to manage multiple priorities and address competing points of view
- Displays strong PC skills, to include Excel and PowerPoint
- Resiliency and ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, global environment
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.