Senior Subrogation Resolution Representative
Under limited supervision, coordinates, investigates, negotiates and recovers moderately complex Property subrogation cases in multiple claims lines. May involve multiple systems.
Training is a critical component to your success and that success starts with reliable attendance. Attendance and active engagement during training is mandatory
- Coordinates and recovers moderately complex subrogation cases under limited team manager supervision.
- Conducts investigation to develop subrogation prospects. Evaluates subrogation potential and pursues appropriate recovery.
- Negotiates settlements with responsible parties, their carriers or legal counsel.
- Communicates with policyholders, vendors and agents on the status of pending subrogation matters, where required by statues, regulation or service standard.
- Processes recovery reimbursements and vendor expense payments within established authority.
- Preserves evidence and protects the chain of custody.
- Adheres to all applicable statutes and regulations and corporate compliance protocols.
- Reimburses insured's deductible where appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Good interpersonal, analytical and negotiation abilities required. Time management skills are essential.
- Strong verbal, written and conflict resolution skills needed.
- Knowledge of legal liability, general insurance policy coverage and exposure required.
- The capabilities, skills and knowledge required is normally acquired through an Associate's degree or equivalent experience and 1 year of directly related experience.
- Ability to obtain proper licensing as required.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.