Contracts Manager II- Business Process Outsourcing
The Contract Manager role will focus on contracting activities in the Business Process Outsourcing category as well as the Shared Services Category.
Develop, implement and manage product or service acquisition and supply management strategies that drive increased value for internal clients in terms of reduced costs, improved quality, service, technology and processes. Draft and negotiate agreements including licenses, maintenance agreements, non-disclosure agreements, master services agreements, statements of work and service level agreements for products and/or services according to department and Corporate Legal guidelines and templates. Interface effectively with key stakeholder senior management and staff to understand and support their acquisition requirements and timelines.
Collaborate with Corporate Legal concerning negotiation and contract strategies and priorities. Responsible for creating and maintaining strong partnerships with key suppliers and possessing a high-level awareness of all such suppliers' business with Liberty. Perform or direct research regarding industry trends, products, pricing and tools.
**Ideal candidate will have Experience with Business Process Outsourcing contracts**
- Participates in contract negotiations, redlines and leads negotiation of any legal terms and conditions, leads commercial negotiations i.e. pricing model, payment terms, etc. may lead negotiation of other contract terms and conditions. Manage multiple contract negotiations interfacing with numerous internal departments.
- Presents analyses, recommendations and results to senior management. Communicates negotiation objectives, scope, strategy and direction to negotiation team.
- Develops and manages relationship with assigned key suppliers to sustain thorough knowledge of current activity and prospective business opportunities. May establish annual objectives for contract supplier performance product pricing, quality, technological support where necessary, best practices and Minority supplier commitment. Facilitates supplier meetings and reviews. Ensures contract terms and service levels are being adhered to. Conducts supplier audits.
- Develops and implements standards, processes and procedures pertaining to the procurement of product categories and services as they relate to business practices. May participates on internal committees and taskforces in order to provide information and advice on business, financial and licensing issues pertaining to technology acquisitions.
- Experience with Business Process Outsourcing agreements, and developing Statements of Work with meaningful SLA's is required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in related discipline or equivalent experience;
- 7-10 years of product or services acquisition and contract negotiation experience required
- Experience with e-Procurement systems including procurement, sourcing and contract modules preferred
- Highly developed negotiation, facilitation, problem solving, decision making and consensus building skills
- Thorough skills in contract preparation, negotiation and interpretation
- Financial analysis and planning skills; business value analysis skills
- General knowledge of diverse technologies and platforms
- Knowledge of business operations, objectives, and strategies
- Understands business trends in various industries, may include the IT industry
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Thorough math skills and accounting practice skills
- Proficient in the use of computer systems, personal computers and software such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and business process modeling
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.