Senior Consultant, Risk Control
Senior Consultant The Walt Disney Company National Insurance
Advance your career with Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company
We are searching for a Senior Consultant to support The Walt Disney account. In this role you will work shoulder-to-shoulder with TWDC Risk Management and Health & Safety teams to identify, quantify, and reduce/eliminate risk. The right candidate for this role will bring strong skills in relationship-building, acute customer focus, and a passion for quality execution as well as the requisite technical skills and experience. Due to the dedicated aspect of the position it requires most of each workday at various customer locations, the ability to work with minimal supervision, and a strong attention to detail.
- Account Service: Work with TWDC stakeholders to provide comprehensive, highly sophisticated consulting services to assist in meeting customer key performance indicators. Including a deep understanding of customer operations and industry exposures to develop strategies to mitigate risk.
- Leadership: Having the ability to collaborate, innovate, influence, and inspire those around them to meet a common goal. This includes mentoring and coaching, owning personal and career growth aspirations, and becoming a leader in their field.
- Continuous Improvement: Having a growth mindset that allows for continuous improvement of work product and service delivery in a collaborative way that provides consistent innovation.
- Relationship Building: Ability to form and sustain relationships at all levels of customer organization and become a trusted influencer to impact business objectives.
Key Capabilities and Characteristics:
- Inquisitive thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Able to adapt to changing and competing priorities demonstrating resilience and flexibility.
- Demonstrates personal energy, stamina, and discretionary effort.
- Works with a sense of urgency and handles setbacks/feedback with a growth mindset.
- Strong collaboration skills and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers, peers, and industry contacts.
- Capacity to become trusted advisor and partner with the customer.
- Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Required: Bachelor's degree or equivalent with workplace safety experience preferred.
- Required: Minimum of 3-5 years of directly related consulting experience.
- Required: Proven ability in advance level research, evaluation, and analysis functions.
- Required: Proven ability to consult with, form relationships and influence all levels of an organization.
- Required: Effective interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills to develop and maintain relationships with customers, peers, and industry contacts. A strong team orientation and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Required: Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.)
- Preferred: Designation(s) or certification(s): CSP, ARM, CRM, CPCU, CIH, CPE, CIH, PE.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.