Sr Financial Analyst
The GRS Home Office Finance team is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst with strong financial knowledge and analytic skills. This role will have responsibilities related to monthly bookclose, external quarterly reporting and long-term strategic projects. A key focus will be helping to prepare and communicate financial results to senior management in a deadline focused, fast-paced environment. As part of GRS Home Office, this role will interact often with GRS reporting segments such as Liberty Specialty Markets, North America, Surety and GRS Reinsurance as well as cross functional teams such as IT/systems and actuarial.
- Develops complex ad hoc and on-going financial reports and analytics that assist the business in making decisions. Investigates discrepancies and trends to identify business drivers of results.
- Leads or actively participates in increasingly complex department projects and continuous improvement activities
- May make recommendations for enhancements to financial systems and associated processes and participate in their implementation.
- May review the analysis and reports developed by other teammates.
- Continually assesses the business value and efficiency of the work performed, making suggestions for improvements, and collaborating with others in implementing them.
- Fosters the development of teammates by sharing expertise and experience through collaboration and training.
- Bachelor`s degree (Finance or Accounting) is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of finance experience.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to drive results.
- Communicates effectively with teammates and others, leading meetings and interacting with increasingly higher levels of management to gather information and effectively present results and recommendations.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word is preferred.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.