Relationship Financial Advisor
Are you looking to grow and be part of a successful team?
Are you driven, self-motivated and customer-focused?
If you enjoy working closely with clients, developing long-term relationships, constantly challenging yourself, and providing superior customer service and expertise, then we would like to talk to you! Our well-established and growing financial firm is expanding and seeking to add a Relationship Financial Advisor to our Team!
The Relationship Financial Advisor will assist with new client onboarding, meet with our established clients and continue to grow and enhance existing client relationships by providing exceptional client service as well as resolving client inquiries.
This position is based in our Needham, MA office and the candidate must be able to occasionally travel to all our Massachusetts and Connecticut offices.Responsibilities
- Meet yearly with existing clients for review meetings
- Assist clients with annuities, managed money, life, and long-term care
- Provide financial planning advice to include investment, insurance & retirement to existing clients and prospects
- Manage and retain strong client relationships
- Assist in the onboarding of new clients
- Communicating the full range of the company's services and capabilities to clients
- Responsible for the upkeep of client data in various internal systems including the Company's CRM
- College degree
- 4 + years of financial services experience
- Life and Health Licensed; Series 65 or Series 7 & 66 - REQUIRED
- CFP designation a plus
- Strong organizational, prioritization, interpersonal & management skills
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills; both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.