Georgetown Insurance, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Sales Producer to join their Property & Casualty team.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Georgetown Insurance provides businesses and individuals with customized programs of performance-based insurance. With over four decades of service to clients in the DC Metro Area and beyond, we're renowned for our commitment to our clients and our community, as well as for our industry expertise. As an Alera Group company, we combine local service with a national scope.
As a Sales Producer in Property and Casualty Insurance you will have the primary responsibility of utilizing a variety of sales and networking techniques to identify, call on and convert business prospects into clients by selling the features and benefits as their broker. This role provides exposure to key players and business owners in the Lehigh Valley and beyond. You will work alongside Account Executives to provide direction and oversight on client accounts, maintain relationships with your clients in the service of their insurance, build relationships with numerous insurance companies to enhance services provided to clients and continually develop your expertise in the Property & Casualty field.
- Utilize a variety of sales, networking and marketing techniques to identify and contact buyers and decision makers of commercial insurance products.
- Schedule appointments with decision makers in order to analyze risk exposures and provide insurance solutions.
- Strategically move prospects through the sales process to become clients.
- Utilize and lead support staff in service to their clients.
- Develop strong working relationships with the underwriters and marketing representatives of various insurance companies.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 Years Prior Professional Experience as a Sales Consultant working with customers with a successful track record of new business and providing an exceptional experience.
- Licensed in Property & Casualty Insurance in the state of PA or be willing to obtain said license within the first 3 months of employment.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for presenting, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales administrative systems.
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.