This position offers the option of a hybrid work schedule, with three days working in the office and two days working remotely.
Join a growing company that offers development and advancement opportunities as an Underwriting Support Specialist. In this role, you will handle policies, endorsements, and other office duties while serving as the last line before a policy becomes effective. You will strive to reach quality and productivity goals while providing top-notch customer service to internal and external customers. A background in insurance is not required, but a willingness to learn the industry through our on-the-job training is.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Strong data entry skills.
- A team-oriented personality.
- Above-average interpersonal communication skills.
- Technical aptitude to work with multiple computer systems.
Who we are:
For over 65 years, Great West Casualty Company has provided premier insurance products and services to thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies across America. We have regional offices located around the country, and nearly 1,000 professionals are proud to call us an employer of choice. We are dedicated to the success, happiness, and wellness of our employees. If you are looking for a company where your contributions are valued, your continued learning is financially supported, and customer service is a priority, we want to talk to you. Apply today and join one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies as we help keep the nation's economy moving forward one mile at a time.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including
- A 37.5 hour work week. Company paid continuing education and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidy.
Great West Casualty Company.
Great West Casualty Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.