Take your tractor trailer and estimating skills out of the shop and into the field with a career as a Commercial Truck Field Adjuster. This position is fully remote and will be located in or around the Phoenix, AZ area.
As a Commercial Truck Field Adjuster for Great West, you will investigate, negotiate, and settle claims in the field by estimating equipment and cargo damages and developing relationships with body shops to get accurate costs. The travel territory area will include Arizona and Southern California and will involve covering losses and working with repair shops when needed. We need someone who has a passion for the trucking industry and can take ownership of their work to help our insureds get back on the road after an accident.
This is a career you should consider if you:
* Have commercial truck estimating experience.
* Have knowledge of diesel mechanics or semi-truck parts.
* Enjoy investigating and negotiating.
* Can work independently and as part of a knowledgeable, collaborative, and friendly team.
* Have strong communication skills.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
* A 37.5 hour work week.
* Paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick leave, and more.
* Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
* Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees.
* Support of healthy lifestyles through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Must be able to pass a drug screen. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com
Who we are:
For over 65 years, Great West Casualty Company has provided premier insurance products and services to thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies across America. We have regional offices located around the country, and nearly 1,000 professionals are proud to call us an employer of choice. We are dedicated to the success, happiness, and wellness of our employees. If you are looking for a company where your contributions are valued, your continued learning is financially supported, and customer service is a priority, we want to talk to you. Apply today and join one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies as we help keep the nation's economy moving forward one mile at a time.
Great West Casualty Company.
Great West Casualty Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.