Who Are We?
Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
The annual base salary range provided for this position is a nationwide market range and represents a broad range of salaries for this role across the country. The actual salary for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. As part of our comprehensive compensation and benefits program, employees are also eligible for performance-based cash incentive awards.
Salary Range$120,700.00 - $199,200.00
What Is the Opportunity?Are you passionate about helping businesses scale and grow through great e-commerce and digital experiences? Do you enjoy being accountable for developing, implementing and optimizing impactful online marketing strategies, engaging content and tools, and leading digital experiences to support organizational marketing objectives across the online customer journey (i.e., engagement, acquisition, and/or retention of business)? If so, we'd love to talk with you about this collaborative role leading Travelers.com and related digital experiences for our Personal Insurance business!
This role can be 100% remote or Hybrid model in the office.
What Will You Do?
- Define the strategy, objectives and key results for online acquisition experiences, including Travelers.com and landing page assets for Personal Insurance, to improve engagement, acquisition, retention and/or satisfaction.
- Lead and execute strategies to achieve targeted outcomes, including, but not limited to, capability roadmap; product breadth/availability; quote initiation for Travelers and third-party products; growing and optimizing organic consumer traffic, including through search engine optimization (SEO); test-and-learn strategies; consumer experience, engagement and satisfaction; and benchmarking - all in partnership with the marketing, analytics, product, experience design, Agile development and enterprise teams.
- Lead the digital brand and consumer experience strategy across Personal Insurance Direct Markets' online marketing experiences, as well as consult and partner on the online quote bind, onboarding and related service experiences.
- Apply knowledge of company products and business model to profile consumer prospects, understand their intent and develop strategies to best service their needs.
- Serve as business delivery lead for Travelers.com and landing page assets for Personal Insurance, including adjacent product partnerships, new product enhancements and geographic roll-outs, consumer-facing tools and experiences, web/mobile redesign and digital experience re-platforming efforts.
- Lead testing and optimization strategies, define performance reporting needs and apply the related insights to evaluate and optimize digital experiences and achieve targeted outcomes, in partnership with the analytics team and business and marketing partners.
- Develop, manage, deploy and/or consult on research and intelligence programs and apply the related insights.
- Serve as marketing liaison and consultant to business partners on variety of highly complex digital programs and initiatives.
- Advise and consult on as well as review and approve the Travelers.com and landing page content strategy and deliverables for Personal Insurance.
- Lead content publishing and related responsibilities for Personal Insurance as assigned.
- Identify, recommend and manage external vendor relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
What Will Our Ideal Candidate Have?
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or other related field or equivalent experience preferred
- Typically 8+ years of experience
- Preferred experience as a digital strategist/marketer or web lead for a strong brand or agency
- Experience in insurance and/or financial services desirable
- Thorough knowledge of e-commerce, data-driven content marketing and digital platforms and media concepts
- Thorough knowledge on how to research and target wants/needs of various audiences.
- Advanced knowledge of subject matter in order to solve unusual as well as common work problems.
- Advanced analytical skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced time and project management skills.
- Maintains advanced skills and understanding of e-commerce and digital advertising/experience landscape
- Advanced ability to evaluate effectiveness of programs.
- Demonstrated flexibility and advanced ability to think outside the box.
- Advanced leadership skills, including ability to:
- Coach and develop employees.
- Leverage differences.
- Manage in participative manner.
- Manage change effectively
- Inspire others and promote a vision.
- Understand and navigate the organization.
- Align resources to accomplish key objectives.
- Advanced skill/competency in demonstrating advanced knowledge and ability; can apply the competency in new or complex situations. May guide other professionals.
What is a Must Have?
- Minimum of 7 years of experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of management experience.
What Is in It for You?
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible family members - including spouses, domestic partners, and children - are eligible for coverage from the first day of employment.
- Retirement: Travelers matches your 401(k) contributions dollar-for-dollar up to your first 5% of eligible pay, subject to an annual maximum. If you have student loan debt, you can enroll in the Paying it Forward Savings Program. When you make a payment toward your student loan, Travelers will make an annual contribution into your 401(k) account. You are also eligible for a Pension Plan that is 100% funded by Travelers.
- Paid Time Off: Start your career at Travelers with a minimum of 20 days Paid Time Off annually, plus nine paid company Holidays.
- Wellness Program: The Travelers wellness program is comprised of tools and resources that empower you to achieve your wellness goals. In addition, our Life Balance program provides access to professional counseling services, life coaching and other resources to support your daily life needs. Through Life Balance, you're eligible for five free counseling sessions with a licensed therapist.
- Volunteer Encouragement: We have a deep commitment to the communities we serve and encourage our employees to get involved. Travelers has a Matching Gift and Volunteer Rewards program that enables you to give back to the charity of your choice.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you are a candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.
To learn more about our comprehensive benefit programs please visit http://careers.travelers.com/life-at-travelers/benefits/.