This position offers an optional hybrid work schedule, working three days in office and two days working from home.
Are you a strong decision-maker looking to take the next steps in your career? Join Great West Casualty Company, a stable industry leader, as a Liability Claims Adjuster. This position offers the opportunity for ideal work-life balance and exposure to the commercial side of the industry. We foster a collaborative work environment, empower you to make decisions, and give you the autonomy to settle your claims.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated insurance claims professional to join our liability claims team. In this position, you will:
- Manage an inventory of 90-110 claims files while providing exceptional customer service.
- Retain and direct defense counsel.
- Utilize your negotiation skills to maneuver claims toward resolution.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years' experience adjusting bodily injury claims and litigation management.
- Demonstrated success in exercising independent decision-making, problem-solving, and negotiation competency.
- Above-average teamwork, communication, and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with varying claim volume.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Location: Arlington, TX
To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company.
Great West Casualty Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.