Renewal Underwriter - Commercial Lines
- Meeting renewal retention, rate impact and profit objectives.
- Line underwriting:
- knowledge of commercial and agricultural underwriting guides is necessary to provide technical support
- proper underwriting documentation to support risk selection, coverage and pricing recommendations or decisions
- Collaborate with production underwriters on renewal accounts as needed, including but not limited to: decisions to non-renew, adverse underwriting decision communications, and renewal account pricing or other business decisions necessary to balance retention and profitability.
- Meeting producer and policyholder service standards.
The renewal underwriter - commercial lines requires 3 years commercial multi-lines experience, a commitment to complete assigned insurance courses, and a valid driver's license.
Ideal candidate qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Corporate Bonus Program
- Strong Continuing Education Assistance with Program Completion Bonus Structure
- Paid Employee STD/LTD/Life/AD&D
- Paid Employee Medical and Dental
- Corporate Funded Retirement Plan/401k
- Paid Time Off
This position is being hired with a flexible working location.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tuscarora Wayne Insurance Company, domiciled in Wyalusing, Pennsylvania, is rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company and underwrites property and casualty insurance on personal, commercial, and agricultural lines of business.
Visit www.twmic.com for a complete listing of Career Opportunities and to learn more about
Tuscarora Wayne Insurance Company and our renewal underwriter position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to veteran/military status, race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), alienage or citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.