We are seeking a self starting individual to serve as a SAFETY ASSISTANT in our Safety Department. This position offers the option of a hybrid work schedule, with three days working in either our Bloomington, IN or Knoxville, TN office with two days remote.
Past clerical experience or office administration is required. Qualified candidates should have the ability to handle multiple tasks and have excellent communication skills. This position will assist in providing the administrative support to our Safety Representatives by running reports, reviewing policy folders, and working in QuickBooks.
- Adaptable with a desire to learn and grow.
- Customer service, administrative, office, or insurance experience.
- Strong computer and data entry skills, including prior experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with QuickBooks is preferred.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision once trained.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- Flexible schedules for a stable work-life balance
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick leave, and more.
- A formalized management development training program.
- Company paid continuing education and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and leaves of absence, including maternity/paternity leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees.
- Support of healthy lifestyles through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
Who we are:
For over 65 years, Great West Casualty Company has provided premier insurance products and services to thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies across America. We have regional offices located around the country, and nearly 1,000 professionals are proud to call us an employer of choice. We are dedicated to the success, happiness, and wellness of our employees. If you are looking for a company where your contributions are valued, your continued learning is financially supported, and customer service is a priority, we want to talk to you. Apply today and join one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies as we help keep the nation's economy moving forward one mile at a time.
Great West Casualty Company.