Executive Assistant - Investor Relations
You are a motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work who strives to make an impact every day. If that sounds like you, then you have landed in the right place.
We are seeking a highly qualified individual to perform a wide range of project and administrative support duties in support of senior executives and would be available to work in our White Plains, NY or New York City office. The ideal candidate must exercise good judgment and discretion in a variety of situations, possess expert-level written and verbal communication, administrative, organizational, and strategic skills, and have ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple competing priorities.
More specifically, the selected individual will be an important member of the Investor Relations team at Arch Capital, a $17+ billion market capitalization insurance company. You will be asked to support a select group of senior executives in the organization, including the Chief Risk Officer and other Finance executives. This role requires a high degree of proactivity, anticipating and addressing potential problems before they start with an innate ability to build partnerships across the organization. The role will report to the Head of Investor Relations.Job Responsibilities
- Manage calendars by filtering and prioritizing meetings and phone calls; keep the leaders well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and ensure they are each fully prepared for meetings.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature; determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Review, assess, route, answer, and monitor follow up action steps on correspondence and/or meetings.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Projects include quarterly tracking of investor meetings, share ownership, and coordination of public quarterly earnings call webcasts by the executive management team.
- Provide administrative assistance, such as drafting and editing e-mails and preparing communications on the executives' behalf.
- Organize complex meetings, including agendas, scheduling, and technology and play an active and visible role in successful meeting execution
- Build very strong relationships with other administrative professionals and stakeholders both internally and externally for managing occasional investor and internal events.
- Responsible for processing vendor invoices and managing expense reporting, tracking and forecasting.
- Coordinate travel.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting senior executives in a corporate environment.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point) and the ability to quickly learn new systems and software as required.
- Proven interpersonal skills with experience providing complex administrative support in a high-profile environment with tact and diplomacy.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward thinker who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred
Arch Capital Group Ltd. is a Bermuda-based company which provides insurance, reinsurance and mortgage insurance on a worldwide basis. Arch Capital Services LLC provides support and expertise to entities across ACGL to help them operate effectively and efficiently.
With a company culture rooted in collaboration, expertise, and innovation, we aim to promote progress and inspire our clients, employees, investors and communities to achieve their greatest potential. Our work is the catalyst that helps others achieve their goals. In short, We Enable Possibility℠.
Our Values — to work hard and smart, embrace the power of teamwork, continually pursue innovation and improvement, exhibit honest and integrity in all we do, and strive to make a difference — define and shape our behaviors and our culture.
We believe a diverse workforce and commitment to inclusivity help fuel our success. Our people are one of our greatest strengths, and we strive to attract, develop, engage and retain top talent with career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about #TeamArch and #LifeAtArch on our Careers page or on LinkedIn.
#LI-OnsiteOptions Apply for this position onlineApplyShareEmail this position to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading...Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMS