Filing Analyst - Product Development
This is your opportunity to join AXIS Capital – a trusted global provider of specialty lines insurance and reinsurance. We stand apart for our outstanding client service, intelligent risk taking and superior risk adjusted returns for our shareholders. We also proudly maintain an entrepreneurial, disciplined and ethical corporate culture. As a member of AXIS, you join a team that is among the best in the industry.
At AXIS, we believe that we are only as strong as our people. We strive to create an inclusive and welcoming culture where employees of all backgrounds and from all walks of life feel comfortable and empowered to be themselves. This means that we bring our whole selves to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
Insurance Rate/Rule/Form Filing Analyst:
- Work under minimal direction on the creation of material required to be filed with state DOIs (includes working with identified business units, actuarial and Product Development personnel on identifying parameters of projects and time frames, determining which area is responsible for what portions of the material to be filed including supporting documentation, reviewing material against state requirements and creating manual and state exception pages (when not provided) and when asked
- SERFF Filing Submissions (Including creation of ‘desk filings') using FilingRamp when possible
- Preparation of project Status Sheets if asked or is determined to be needed, Form Exhibits and Transmittals
- Preparation of filing projects for outside vendors including directions to vendors on how to execute the filing following company procedures on naming conventions
- Maintenance of FilingRamp folder structure and working with vendor when discovering issues to resolve
- Follow-up on outstanding objections for timely response with appropriate parties assigned
- SERFF EFT Documentation and Approval
- Process invoice/payment requests
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the insurance industry
- Strong organizational skills and task management skills
- Ability to work with little direction to accomplish goals
- Ability to run with assignments with details provided, identify what is needed and obtain the needed items in order to submit the filing(s)
- Knowledge of SERFF
- Microsoft Word, Excel proficiency
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of FilingRamp a plus