Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to have a voice and feel a sense of belonging? At ICW Group, we hire innovative people who consistently adapt, grow and deliver. We believe in hard work, a fun work environment, and embracing creativity that only comes about when talented people collaborate to develop solutions. Our mission is to create the best insurance experience possible.
Headquartered in San Diego with regional offices located throughout the United States, ICW Group has been named for seven consecutive years as a Top 50 performing P&C company offering the stability of a large, profitable and growing company combined with a small-company entrepreneurial spirit. Our purpose-driven ethos provides team members with opportunities to contribute, develop, and belong.
Exciting new opportunity for a CRM Business Manager to develop, influence, and implement a partner strategy that ensures alignment between business units (BU), Customer Experience (CX) & IT teams, with a mission to more effectively achieve both BU specific and ICW Group enterprise objectives. The position will contribute to the evolution of the enterprise-wide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) ongoing initiatives by actively collaborating with CX leadership to determine the strategic direction for both BU specific and enterprise-wide Salesforce.com and other customer impacting solutions. Within their assigned partner business units, acts as a conduit of information, coordinates discovery activities with BU SMEs, and becomes a subject matter expert to creatively showcase the ‘art of possible' for a company on the forefront of digital transformation.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALITIES
- Loves to be involved and tends to see problems before most of their peers do.
- Has a passion for innovation and believes a truly defining customer experience can be achieved thru the utilization of a Customer Relationship Management and it's principles.
- Possess a good balance of process, people and technology thinking and has used these skills to deliver great results in the past.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Partners with business units and ensures every business decision is seen from the lens of our customers.
- Increases visibility to the customer experience through data driven customer journey maps (CJM) and Service Blueprint (SBP) design; evangelizes the practice, facilitates workshops, creates visual artifacts, and analyzes for improvement opportunities.
- Executes solutions that bring awareness to team members and customers on the value add of their relationship with ICW Group.
- Collaborates with partner business units to reimagine how we can deliver the best insurance experience possible using people, process, data, and technology.
Acts as the subject matter expert (SME) in CRM for designated partner business units in collaboration with CX and IT teams.
- Serves as a “trusted advisor” to the BU and functions as a key point of contact for CX & IT team stakeholders.
- In conjunction with BU, IT and CX leadership directly contributes and assists in the maintenance of a three-year business and CRM solution road map to improve strategic planning.
- Fosters creativity and innovation by staying abreast of industry and technology trends.
- Develops a deep knowledge of the business partner's BU and builds positive relationship development, both horizontally and vertically.
Defines CRM business requirements for designated business units.
- Acts as business owner to manage the technology demand pipeline across assigned BU and assists leaders in defining the business cases for desired CRM initiatives.
- Contributes to key requirements, designs and reviews sessions, keys elements of business vision, and identifies business-based risk.
- Ensures collaboration and confirms business resources are available for all CRM projects.
- Demonstrates system (e.g., Salesforce.com) capability to solve business problems.
- Anticipates bottlenecks and provides escalation management.
- Analyzes end-to-end, moderate to high complexity business processes in one or more business functional areas.
Collaborates with CX peers and project managers to balance BU and enterprise level optimization.
- Collaborates with peers on similar workflows/terminology to make sure there is a commonality in process and tools across departments (where applicable) and to ensure strategy, down to functional requirements, work(s) well for every aspect of the business.
- Anticipates and negotiates tradeoffs and balances business needs versus technical constraints to maximize business benefit for the greater good of the organization.
- Serves as the business subject matter expert (SME) to assist in the prioritization of technology projects, ensuing projects align with the technology that best provides maximum ROI, and influences CX & IT strategy in support of the overall business strategy.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university required with a major or emphasis in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Computer Science, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience capturing and documenting complex business and functional requirements required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce Certified Solution Architect, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant, Project Manager, or IT Business Consultant or the like preferred.
- One (or more) of the following preferred: Project Management Professional Certification (PMP), Business Relationship Management Professional certification (BRMP), Salesforce Certified Solution Architect, Service Cloud or Sales Cloud Consultant.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Big picture mindset to act tactically but think strategically.
- In-depth understanding of day-to-day operations and business needs of business unit(s). Highly skilled in negotiation and problem-solving techniques.
- Ability to positively influence others and to break down organizational silos.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Visio, Excel, Project, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to apply principles of logic to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
WHY JOIN ICW GROUP?
- A flexible work schedule, hybrid and remote opportunities
- Challenging work and the ability to make a difference
- You will have a voice and feel a sense of belonging
- We offer a competitive benefits package, with generous medical, dental, and vision plans as well as 401K retirement plans
- Want to continue learning? We'll support you 100%
ICW Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. ICW Group will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.