Licensed Territory Representative I
This licensed inbound sales opportunity writes business from warm leads with existing policyholders and marketing activities driving inbound calls to achieve auto, property, and specialty sales targets in a sales center environment. This great opportunity offers a base salary and uncapped monthly bonus program.
- Utilizes basic coverage and quoting knowledge, performs direct sales and selling techniques for auto insurance policies.
- Conducts first line underwriting risk evaluation in accordance with established rules and guidelines.
- Receives and/or places telephone sales calls which are routine and do not require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures to handle any/all aspects of customer's personal insurance needs including Auto, Home, Fire, Condo, Earthquake, Umbrella, Watercraft, Recreational Vehicle and Motorcycle.
- Assesses customer's insurance needs and suggest/advise products and coverage's based on a need/exposure assessment. Conducts need/exposure assessments involves interviewing prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of their person or property to be insured, claims history and coverage gaps.
We offer 8 weeks of paid training or 10 weeks for those needing to obtain a personal lines producer license. Hours during training are Monday - Friday 7am-3:30pm (PST)
Applicants must be available to work during Licensed Sales Center operating hours which are Monday Friday 7:00am - 7:00pm, Saturday 6:00am - 5:00pm and Sunday 8:00am 5:00pm.
- High school education with prior experience in a sales role.
- Position requires a valid resident insurance license and non-resident licenses in all states Safeco Licensed Sales operates.
- Position requires ongoing Continuing Education as outlined by the resident insurance license.
- Position requires thorough understanding of Insurance Code, Company Guidelines, and Underwriting requirements in all states Safeco Licensed Sales operates in.
- Policies are quoted and written on behalf of Safeco and Safeco's agents and requires a thorough understanding of the types of risk that are acceptable to various distribution partners.
- Position requires advanced problem solving and sophisticated sales techniques.
- Position requires ability to navigate numerous computerized data entry systems or other relevant applications simultaneously while advising/presenting to customers.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.