Senior Financial Analyst (remote)
The Corporate Strategic Projects team is looking for an experienced Analyst with strong Financial knowledge and analysis skills. This role will perform various financial analysis and research task to support our OneGL SAP S4 Hana finance system transformation. Works under limited direction with Project Manager on more complex tasks. Other project support work may include large strategic projects supporting Corporate Finance, and/or Financial Systems transformations. Opportunity to manage smaller projects, or workstreams within a larger project, that are non-cyclical and varied, aligning with the project management life cycle (initiating/defining; planning; executing; close-out) and supporting business priorities.
- Perform various financial analysis and research task to support OneGL SAP S4 Hana finance system transformation
- Support workstreams within a larger sized project and/or leads smaller sized to moderately complex projects.
- Owns or contributes to defining the business case with input from stakeholders. Identifies and gains agreement on project objectives, scope, timing, and resources.
- Plans activities/tasks that will deliver the desired results and oversees day-to-day work and monitoring of progress towards goals.
- Actively engage in project meetings and help prepare regular reports to communicate the status of projects to stakeholders within and beyond the project team.
- Escalates and works to resolve issues that serve as roadblocks and/or place project objectives at risk. Identifies and provides visibility into trade-offs between options, while identifying recommended approach.
- Performs project close-out steps to include identifying lessons learned/best practices to inform the success of future projects. Applies continuous improvement methodologies throughout the project management lifecycle.
- Develop and apply learning of Agile framework to support project-related cadences. (i.e. leverage JIRA, collaborate in scrum teams, execute in sprint cycles, perform retrospectives to refine process
- Bachelor`s degree (Finance or Accounting) is required. Minimum of 3 years of finance experience.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to drive results.
- Communicates effectively with teammates and others, leading meetings and interacting with increasingly higher levels of management to gather information and effectively present results and recommendations.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word is preferred.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.