Our client is an innovative Global Insurance Carrier that delivers reliable risk management solutions and respects the diversity of both individuals and ideas. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Claims Operations Analyst to join their team.
Title: Claims Operations Analyst
Location: Iselin, NJ
The Claims Operations Analyst is responsible for supporting non-technical aspects of operations for the Specialty Claims organization. This includes process documentation, report preparation, and tracking of key performance indicators. Support the team to meet Corporate goals around production, EBITDA and Revenue growth.
- Assist in the creation and new operational reports
- Document processes within claims department
- Prepare monthly reports
- Update Claims KPI's monthly
- Ensure TPA's submit bordereaux each month per SLA's in TPA service agreement
- Perform reconciliation and quality assurance steps for each TPA bordereau monthly
- Ability to analyze issues, problem solve and recommend actionable responses
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration, Management) or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years experience in insurance, data reporting or business analysis
- Experience in commercial insurance a plus
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, formulas and comparison of data