Senior Infrastructure Engineer
GRM IT is actively searching for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their Application Technology Services (ATS) team.
ATS is a team of engineers that help application development teams get their code to production and ensure the application is monitored, secured, and runs efficiently. We have several squads that specialize in specific technology stacks, but as a rule, we're looking for well-rounded generalists with a passion for DevOps, scripting, development skills, aptitude for learning new tools, and a consulting mindset.
Our CPI squad is looking for a talented engineer to assist our applications in their Cloud journeys, primarily AWS.
Cloud Platforms & Integration Squad Responsibilities
- Provide technical solutions for applications moving their stacks to AWS
- Lead the deployment of solutions that allow application teams to consume AWS cloud services through automation and self-serve capabilities.
- Provide extensive support and direction toward research of new tools and products in the marketplace to support software development services and provide guidance on technology selection.
- Align with all stakeholders all infrastructure and application teams, security teams, and leads within the LM IT ecosystems to ensure the right solutions are being delivered that can be easily consumed.
- Document processes for solutions to be easily consumed by a global user base. Help to communicate on how to effectively use the tools in the IT application portfolio.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with agile software methodology, and test driven development
- Proficiency with CI/CD tools and practices in a public cloud environment
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, and methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) concepts
- In-depth knowledge of creation and delivery of Infrastructure as code
- In-depth knowledge of products and tools used within CI IT for automated delivery to AWS
- Extensive knowledge of layered systems architectures and layered solutions and designs; extensive understanding of shared software concepts.
- Proficient in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- Negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.